Wendy's has just increased their value meal combo by 42%. It used to be $4.47 including HST. They have now broken it down to individual items at $1.89 each, with less choices. You can no longer have a salad with your value meal unless you want to pay $2.29. If you have a wrap, fries and drink the increase is 42%. If you total that with the HST increase of 7%, that is a 49% increase in just 3 short months. Our group used to eat there 2 or 3 times a week. We are now looking for a new place to gather for lunch. If I have to eat lunch there again, I will be spending only $2.12 instead of my usual $4.47. First they got rid of the Senior's discount and now they have raised the reasonable lunch by 49%. Did your wages go up by 49% in the last 3 months?
I can not believe how pathetic Wendy's has become. Jr. meals are no longer, have to buy everything separate, way to go for taking more money your customers for food that isnt even that great. It is disgusting for the way they are running things. They also make you pay more money if you want medium fries and drink with your combo, when it use to come with a medium size. WENDY'S IS PATHETIC and i will never go there again. McDonalds is way better.
the fries were horrible burnt tasted horrible mc donalds are alot better the other food is okay for the most part but i would only eat there if it was the only restaurant in town
Did it occur to you that Wendy's just changed the size names on their fries and drinks. The previous medium is now called small and the current medium that you are whining about having to pay extra for is the previous large. Usually when fast food places get rid of combos or items, it is because they aren't making any money off them. Just in case you didn't notice, prices have gone up everywhere. If that's too much for your budget, then eat at home.